Executive Admin Assistant (INTERNSHIP)
(College credits given for internships)
Position of Pressure nfp seeks an Executive Personal Assistant needed to work closely with our Director of Counseling.
Position of Pressure nfp is a 501c3 violence prevention organization for teens and young adults.
We feel our name best describes the victim’s situation. Each victim is placed in a position of pressure to do something about their situation. It takes a great deal of strength to reach out to anyone for help. Position of Pressure nfp will be there to reach back.
The Executive Personal Assistant will report to the Director of Counseling. The Director of Counseling performs individual and group counseling, supervision, crisis intervention, and consultation/outreach. Provides psychological assessments, intakes and appropriate referrals. This position requires computer and internet access as well as great attention to detail.
• Intensive management of the Director’s schedule and calendar. Candidate MUST have excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Various internet intensive and phone research projects as assigned
• Screen telephone calls, inquiries, requests and direct where appropriate.
• Arrange travel, accommodations and occasionally travel with the Director
• Dictation at meetings and provide general assistance during presentations
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Additional duties as assigned
This position will be opened until filled
PHONE INQUIRIES ACCEPTED